Scharome Wolfe has been practicing law in the state of Florida since 2003. As an established attorney with a strong record of success, she assists clients in areas including general commercial litigation; real property litigation including subrogation, premises liability, construction defects, fraud and general liability arenas; bad faith litigation; affirmative litigation and declaratory judgement actions on behalf of insurance carriers; special investigations into suspicious injury, medical theft and fire
claims, including examinations under oath (EUO); debt collection; and creditor bankruptcy defense.
Additionally, she has handled beach of contract claims including auto, commercial property, liability, real property, professional qualifications and practice and life insurance policies. Among her most extensive experience she includes litigating insurance disputes ranging from Errors and Omissions claims made against agents, cancellation of agent contracts,
and third-party administrator disputes and coverage issues. She can also claim experience drafting and submitting policy endorsements, amendments, and policy rewrites of insurance involving auto and commercial property claims.
Scharome’s proven track record makes her an ideal candidate to represent clients in whatever their unique needs may be. If you would like to schedule a free consultation with Scharome, please click here and one of our representatives will reach out to you to schedule an appointment.
• D., West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, WV, 2003
• A., University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL, 2000
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
• Florida, 2003
• Florida Middle District Bankruptcy Court
• United States District Court Middle District of Florida
• United States Supreme Court
• The Florida Bar, Member
• Orange County Bar Association, Member
• Florida Defense Lawyers Association, Member
• International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU), Member
• Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM), Region 5 Chair